NVIDIA has been working closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 10 and DirectX 12. Coinciding with the arrival of Windows 10, this Game Ready driver includes the latest tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience. Download drivers for NVIDIA products including GeForce graphics cards, nForce motherboards, Quadro workstations, and more. Update your graphics card drivers today. GeForce Windows 10 Driver. Version: 341.81 Release Date: 2015.8.24 Operating System.
A driver installation may fail for a number of reasons. Users may be running a program in the background that inteferes with the installation. If Windows is performing a background Windows Update, a driver installation may also fail. This articles provides step by steps instructions for removing the NVIDIA display driver and then manually install the driver user the NVIDIA Game Ready Driver installer.
1. Start by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard to bring up Windows search/Start menu
2. Start typing on your keyboard the words 'Control Panel'
3. The Control Panel icon should appear as a search result. Select this icon to launch the Windows Control Panel.
4. Once the Control Panel launches, look for 'Programs and Features' and double-click on the icon to launch.
5. Select NVIDIA Graphics Driver from the list of installed programs. If you have a long list of programs installed on your PC, you may need to scroll down to find the NVIDIA Graphics Driver. Click Uninstall/Change to remove the NVIDIA drivers from your PC.
6. Once the uninstall process has completed, reboot your PC to complete the changes.
7. Once you are back in Windows, go to the NVIDIA Driver Download Archive page and download the latest driver (or previous driver version if you are experiencing an issue with the latest driver and a specific game/app). Save the file to your hard drive
8. Right-click over the file and select Run as administrator as shown in the screenshot below.
9. If you are promted by Windows User Account Control, click on Yes.
10. The installer will prompt you for an extraction path. Most user should be fine with the default path. Once the driver install has completed, the extracted files will automatically be removed from your PC. Choose OK.
11. You will next be prompted to accept the NVIDIA software license agreement. Read the contents and then if you agree, click 'AGREE AND CONTINUE' to proceed.
12. Next choose Custom (Advanced). Then click NEXT
13) Select Perform clean install and then click on NEXT.
14. Once the installation has finished, reboot your PC one more time to complete the installation.
Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix possible makes it into the Game Ready driver. As a result, you can be sure you’ll have the best day-1 gaming experience for your favorite new titles.
Game Ready VR
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
Windows 10 Issues
Windows 7 Issues
Note: You can download the latest Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver for Windows XP here.
Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver 365.19 2016-05-13:
Download links for previous version 365.10 2016-05-02:
Download links for previous version 364.51 2016-03-10:
Download links for previous version 364.47 2016-03-07:
Get the optimal experience for Tom Clancy’s The Division, Hitman, Need for Speed, Ashes of the Singularity, and Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Download links for previous version 361.91 2016-02-15:
Get the optimal experience for ARMA 3, Street Fighter V, Monster Hunter Online, and HITMAN (Beta).
Download links for previous version 361.43:
Support added for GameWorks VR 1.1 including VR SLI support for OpenGL applications and support for the latest Oculus SDK.
Download links for previous version 359.06:
Best gaming experience for Just Cause 3 and Rainbow Six: Siege.
Download links for previous version 359.00:
Best gaming experience for for Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and Overwatch: Beta.
Download links for previous version 358.91:
Best gaming experience for Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront, and StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.
Download links for previous version 358.87:
Download links for previous version 358.50:
Download links for previous version 355.98:
Download links for previous version 355.82:
Download links for previous version 355.60:
Download links for previous version 353.62:Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: