Locate and download the Drivers or Software for your Planar display. If you cannot find the Driver or Software you are looking for and are an Authorized Planar Reseller Partner, visit the Reseller Partner Portal.Otherwise, contact the Planar Reseller Partner you purchased your. Drivers and Downloads FAQs. Find out more information on why you should update your drivers, how to update them, installation videos, and where to find the drivers you need. Installation videos Tutorials, videos and other resources to help you identify and resolve issues. ViewSonic Corporation, headquartered in Brea, California, is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics, and communications solutions.
If you're not able to install your monitor drivers with the driver pack 'Standard Monitor Driver Signed Windows 10 x64' downloaded from ViewSonic website, please follow below instruction to manually install Win10 x64 driver.
1. Download the attached ZIP file including monitor drivers to your PC and extract it.
2. Under 'Control Panel', open 'Device Manager'.
3. Find the Monitor which you want to install/update the driver under 'Device Manager' and double click the icon.
4. Go to the 'Driver' tag and click the 'Update Driver' button.
5. Choose the second option to manually locate driver software.
6. Click 'Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer'.
7. Click on Have Disk...
8. Click 'Browse' and navigate to the location where the file was downloaded to, then select the appropriate file and click Open.
9. Click OK, then click Next.
10. Once installation is complete, a confirmation message will appear:
11. The 'Device Manager' will reflect the model selected.